The Decora Smart Z-Wave product line was designed for North American countries which conform to the NEMA standard. The Z-Wave chip uses the 908.42 MHz designed for the North American market. This includes, but is not limited to the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
Articles in this section
- What Series Are My Leviton Z-Wave Products?
- How can I get assistance?
- What is Leviton Decora Smart® Z-Wave?
- Where are Decora Smart® Z-Wave Devices Available?
- Do I need a Neutral Wire for In-Wall Devices?
- What bulb types do Decora Smart® Z-Wave dimmers support?
- Can I install a Decora Smart Z-Wave Device Outside, in an Attic or an Unheated Garage?
- How do I dim Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) or 0-10V lighting loads with Decora Smart® Z-Wave?
- What Countries can I use Decora Smart® Z-Wave?
- Do Decora Smart® Z-Wave Devices Automatically Exit Programming?