Decora Smart Z-Wave Devices are designed for indoor use only. When developed the testing and component ratings were chosen for installed applications from 0°C - 40°C (32°F - 104°F). The operating humidity specification is 0-90% non-condensing. In most climates the Decora Smart Z-Wave products would not be recommended for outside an attic or an unheated garage.
Articles in this section
- What Series Are My Leviton Z-Wave Products?
- How can I get assistance?
- What is Leviton Decora Smart® Z-Wave?
- Where are Decora Smart® Z-Wave Devices Available?
- Do I need a Neutral Wire for In-Wall Devices?
- What bulb types do Decora Smart® Z-Wave dimmers support?
- Can I install a Decora Smart Z-Wave Device Outside, in an Attic or an Unheated Garage?
- How do I dim Electronic Low Voltage (ELV) or 0-10V lighting loads with Decora Smart® Z-Wave?
- What Countries can I use Decora Smart® Z-Wave?
- Do Decora Smart® Z-Wave Devices Automatically Exit Programming?